October 31, 2011
Take a look at the 2011 All American Quarter Horse Congress as a mathematician would see it.
As the world’s largest single-breed horse show, the All American Quarter Horse Congress should have some pretty outrageous numbers.
Take a look some of those astonishing figures:
- 110,000,000 – the number of dollars Congress brings to the central Ohio area*
- 3,570,000 – the estimated number of pounds of manure produced during the show
- 650,000 – the number of people who travel to Ohio for the show*
- 100,000 – the number of dollars won by the winner of the Western Pleasure Master’s class
- 17,000 – the number of entries each year at Congress*
- 3,500 – the number of souvenir programs distributed*
- 3,400 – the number of hooves at the show*
- 396 – the number of classes at the 2011 Congress*
- 250 – the number of commercial exhibit spaces*
- 77 – the number of Quarter Horse associations in attendance to participate in the Congress National Youth Activity Team Tournament
- 45 – the number of years Congress has existed
- 18 – the number of Congress Queen candidates
- 3 – the number of weeks during the show (24 days)
- 1 – the number of women crowned as the All American Quarter Horse Congress Queen
*Denotes that the number is approximate and estimated with help from the 2011 All American Quarter Horse Congress press office and website.
Add a Comment