September 29, 2009
Watch America’s Horse TV from anywhere!
A few weeks ago, AQHA re-launched America’s Horse TV, focused on making things easier and more accessible to everyone. It is all online and archived, so you never have to worry about missing an episode, no matter where you are! America’s Horse TV features six channels, each one sponsored by one of AQHA’s awesome Corporate Partners. Check out the episodes on each channel below.
America’s Horse TV Channels:
- America’s Horse: Watch America’s Horse news on this channel, along with many other episodes geared toward all horse enthusiasts. The America’s Horse channel is sponsored by Tractor Supply Co.
- Events: Spotlights events from AQHA Alliance partners, as well as events such as the AQHA World Championship Show and the Fort Dodge Versatility Ranch Horse World competition. The Events channel is sponsored by Bank of America.
- Health: Dedicated to animal welfare and horse care, the Health channel is sponsored by Fort Dodge Animal Health.
- How-To: Features clinic videos, trail ride information and other training videos. The How-To channel is sponsored by Tractor Supply Co.
- People and Horses: Highlights AQHA Hall of Fame inductees and other interviews such as a Miss Rodeo America profile from QuarterFest in 2008. The People and Horses channel is sponsored by John Deere.
- Ranches: Profiles, interviews and other information from award-winning ranches and remudas. The Ranches channel is sponsored by FedEx.
Don’t forget to watch America’s Horse News to get the scoop on all upcoming events at AQHA! Have a question about the new and improved America’s Horse TV? Leave a comment.
As Always, At Your Service
AQHA Customer Service