April 9, 2015
Check out the 10 most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily this month!
Is that horse a buckskin or a dun? Have I tied my horse’s lead rope safely? If you’re looking for answers to questions like these, look no further!
America’s Horse Daily has dozens of FREE reports to help you become a better rider, trainer, competitor and horse owner. Download as many free reports as you’d like, and print copies for your barn, home and trailer. Share them with family and friends, and have a blast in the barn this winter!
Check out some of the top FREE reports this month:
- Horse Color and Markings Chart – AQHA makes learning about the 17 recognized coat colors and horse markings simple with this easy-to-use, easy to store Horse Color and Markings Chart.
- How to Make a Rope Halter – Practical and inexpensive, rope halters are a time-honored tradition for many horsemen and a wonderful training tool. Here’s how to make one.
- Stomach Ulcers in Horses – Stomach ulcers can be a hidden cause of poor performance in horses. Learn the causes, signs and treatments of stomach ulcers, a common problem in horses.
- Halter Breaking Your Foal – Training your own foal is a truly special experience, but not one to be taken lightly. Halter breaking a foal will be his first experience learning to respect you, to give to pressure and to handle new challenges. AQHA’s Halter Breaking Your Foal report will guide you through the process.
- How to Build a Mounting Block – Using a mounting block to get on your horse is better for your horse’s back and easier on you. Making your own mounting block is simple with AQHA’s FREE How to Build a Mounting Block report.
- Saddling a Horse – Tack expert Dennis Moreland explains the 10 steps to safely saddling your horse.
- Riding Dressage – How do you start riding dressage? What can dressage do to help you with other events? AQHA Professional Horsewoman Carla Wennberg explains.
- Horse Clipping Tips – AQHA Professional Horseman Randy Jacobs offers his tried-and-true advice on setting yourself up for horse clipping success, even if that’s not what your horse has in mind.
- Roping Basics – Learn everything about roping, from terminology to technique, with these tips from Pat Hooks.
- Quarter Horse Coat Color Genetics – AQHA makes coat color genetics easy with a comprehensive report that helps horse owners learn the difference between horse colors as well as determine the future color of a foal based on genetics.