October 3, 2012
AQHA's Guess That Horse contest takes place every Wednesday at 1 p.m. CDT!
Congratulations to Diane for being the first person to correctly identify Aristocratic Page!
Aristogcratic Page was a 1987 sorrel gelding by Page Impressive and out of the Smooth Town mare, Ima Town Starlet. He was bred by Mr. and Mrs. Greg Walen of Clements, California. He was third in the AQHA Justin Rookie of the Year Amateur 50 & Over division in 1992 and he sired one foal, Only Cat In Town.
Think you can guess a horse's identity by its picture, points or pedigree? Then try you hand at today's Guess That Horse contest, sponsored by Quarter Horse Outfitters!
Today's winner will receive a “AQHA Best Remudas Award Winners” DVD courtesy of Quarter Horse Outfitters!
Here's how the contest works:
- When the page is live, 10 hints will be posted- one at a time- every few minutes on this page.
- Tip: Refresh your browser periodically for new hints.
- Please post your guesses in the “comments” box below.
- The first person to correctly identify the American Quarter Horse wins the prize.
- The winner will be announced after all the hints are given. Participants must provide a valid email address to be eligible for the prize.
Get more help with your guesses! Consult AQHA records for pedigrees, show records and much more.
Hint #1: This horse was a sorrel gelding.
Hint #2: This horse traces back to Lucky Bar, Sure Cash and Poco Nino.
Hint #3: This horse was born in California.
Hint #4: This horse's show career included youth, amateur and open halter events.
Hint #5: This horse was third in the AQHA Justin Rookie of the Year Amateur 50 & Over division in 1992.
Hint #6: This horse sired one foal.
Hint #7: This sire's foal, Only Cat In Town, was qualified in halter for three AQHA world shows.
Hint #8: This horse was bred by Mr. and Mrs. Greg Walen of Clements, California.
Hint #9: This horse is out of a Smooth in Town mare.
Hint #10: This horse is by Page Impressive.
This contest is now closed.
24 Comments on “Guess That Horse”