Test your knowledge about feeding your horse with Junior Master Horseman’s Hay Horse Sense True-False Exercise.
How much do you know about feeding your horse properly? Find out with this quick true-false exercise:
- Your horse’s weight isn’t important when it comes to feeding.
- It’s a good idea to make sure your horse likes his feed before buying a large amount.
- Feed in equal amounts at the same time each day.
- Keep feed bins off the ground but much higher than the horse’s shoulders.
- Feed good hay like alfalfa because it is high in energy, protein and calcium.
How did you do? Find the answers at the bottom of this post.
Did you enjoy this quiz? Find out how you can have more fun and learn more about horses with AQHA’s Junior Master Horseman series.
Want to learn more about feeding horses? Nutrena is the official horse feed of the American Quarter Horse Association.
Want to have more fun and learn more about horses at the same time? Check out AQHA’s Junior Master Horseman series.