January 11, 2012
Take a look at the most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily.
Make a New Year’s Resolution to brush up on your equine knowledge with AQHA’s top FREE reports.
These FREE reports are full of tips and tricks for all aspects of horse riding, training, showing and care. Download as many as you want for your home, barn, trailer and office. They are easy to print and fun to share with family and friends.
Give your horses the best care this year by learning something new!
- Horse Color and Markings Chart – The AQHA Horse Color and Markings Chart has a world of horse markings and color information packed into just one page.
- How to Make a Rope Halter – Two experts at Columbia Basin Knot Company shared with The American Quarter Horse Journal their 34-step process for making a quality homemade rope halter.
- Halter Breaking Your Foal – Learn how Tom, Wayne and Margo Ball use patience and trust to train each foal through the steps halter breaking.
- How to Build a Mounting Block – AQHA consulted an expert woodworker for a homemade mounting block that can become a staple of your barn aisle or arena.
- EPM Report – The American Quarter Horse Racing Journal explains how EPM is transmitted, prevention techniques, the symptoms and treatment options for this neurological disease.
- Horse Training Fundamentals – In this six-part report, AQHA Professional Horseman Ken McNabb shows you how to build a strong foundation with a young horse through fundamentals skills.
- Horse Trailer Loading Tips – Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a horse to load into a trailer.
- How to Tie a Rope Halter – Dennis Moreland explains a safe and effective way to tie a rope halter to communicate with your horse.
- Showmanship Basics – Trainers Brad and Valerie Kearns give you tips and tricks about every aspect of showmanship from basic maneuvers to picking out the right show halter for your horse.
- Horse Clipping Tips – AQHA Professional Horseman Randy Jacobs offers his tried-and-true advice on setting yourself up for clipping success, even if that’s not what your horse has in mind.
Want more? America’s Horse Daily has many FREE reports!