June 11, 2012
Check out the 10 most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily this month!
Is there a tricky maneuver you’d like to teach your horse, but you need help? What about that rope halter that you just can’t figure out how to tie? No problem!
America’s Horse Daily has dozens of FREE reports to help you become a better rider, trainer, competitor and horse owner. Download as many free reports as you’d like, and print copies for your barn, home and trailer. Share them with family and friends, and have a blast in the barn this summer!
- Horse Color and Markings Chart — The AQHA Horse Color and Markings Chart has a world of horse markings and color information packed onto just one page.
- Horse Trailer Loading Tips — Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a horse to load into a trailer.
- How to Make a Rope Halter — Two experts at Columbia Basin Knot Company shared with The American Quarter Horse Journal their 34-step process for making a quality homemade rope halter.
- How to Tie a Lead Rope — Dennis Moreland explains the bowline knot, ideal for tying your horse safely.
- How to Build a Mounting Block — AQHA consulted an expert woodworker for a homemade mounting block that can become a staple of your barn aisle or arena.
- Trail Ride Safety Tips — Stay safe on the trail this summer with these handy tips.
- Showmanship Basics — Trainers Brad and Valerie Keams give you tips and tricks about every aspect of showmanship from basic maneuvers to picking out the right show halter for your horse.
- Cowboy Etiquette — Learn the rules of the ranch and impress your crew with your knowledge of old-time manners.
- Halter Breaking Your Foal — Learn how siblings Tom, Wayne, and Margo Ball of Balls’ Quarter Horses use old-fashioned horsemanship in their halter breaking.
- Potomac Horse Fever — Arm yourself with knowledge that will help your horse stay healthy!
There are more FREE reports where these came from! Check them out today!
America’s Horse magazine is the most popular AQHA member benefit. Are you receiving this award-winning publication 10 times a year? If not, renew your AQHA membership today! In addition to your subscription to America’s Horse, you’ll enjoy tons of savings each year from our generous corporate partners, as well as access to AQHA’s events and programs to help you enjoy your horse to the fullest. Join AQHA today!