March 12, 2012
Take a look at the most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily.
America’s Horse Daily has dozens of FREE reports to help you become a better rider, trainer, competitor and horse owner.
Download as many as you want, and print copies for your barn, home and trailer. Share them with family and friends.
- Horse Color and Marking Chart – The AQHA Horse Color and Markings Chart has a world of horse markings and color information packed into just one page.
- How to Make a Rope Halter – Two experts at Columbia Basin Knot Company shared with The American Quarter Horse Journal their 34-step process for making a quality homemade rope halter.
- How to Build a Mounting Block – AQHA consulted an expert woodworker for a homemade mounting block that can become a staple of your barn aisle or arena.
- Showmanship Basics – Trainers Brad and Valerie Kearns give you tips and tricks about every aspect of showmanship from basic maneuvers to picking out the right show halter for your horse.
- Horse Trailer Loading Tips – Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a horse to load into a trailer.
- Stomach Ulcers in Horses – Learn the causes, signs and treatments of stomach ulcers, a common problem in horses.
- How to Tie a Rope Halter – Dennis Moreland explains a safe and effective way to tie a rope halter to communicate with your horse.
- Roping Basics – AQHA Professional Horseman Patrick Hooks teaches you everything you need to know to get started.
- Laminitis Treatment – Learn the basics of this common medical emergency, and find out how to treat and prevent it.
- Halter Breaking Your Foal – Learn how siblings Tom, Wayne and Margo Ball of Ball’s Quarter Horses use old fashion horsemanship in their halter breaking.
Want more great information for free? America’s Horse Daily has many more FREE reports!