November 19, 2012
Take a look at the 10 most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily.
=”http://americashorsedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/Free-Reports-Horse22-191×300.jpg” alt=”" width=”191″ height=”300″ />If you’re looking for a little something to add to your horse-lover’s Christmas presents this year, our Top-10 FREE reports are just the thing. Stuff them in stockings, add them to a box of horse gear, or just create a nice book of all of them! Download whichever reports strike your interest and print them out for you and all of your horse-loving friends to read.
Here are the top-10 most downloaded free reports on America’s Horse Daily:
- How to Make a Rope Halter:Follow these easy steps to create your own knotted rope halter for your horse.
- Horse Color and Marking Charts: Find out how you can become an expert on horse colors and markings.
- Laminitis Treatment: Dr. Micheal Steward, a veterinarian in Shawnee, Oklahoma, explains how he finds success with placing wooden shoes on laminitic horses.
- Trailer Loading Tips: Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a horse to load into a trailer.
- How to Build a Mounting Block: Learn how to build your own mounting block.
- Judging Halter Classes: Get an understanding of the ideal American Quarter Horse. You’ll train your eye to acknowledge balance, structural correctness, breed and sex characteristics, muscling and more.
- Riding Dressage: The industry’s best horse trainers show you how to get started in the exciting sport of dressage.
- How to Tie a Rope Halter: Expert tack maker Dennis Moreland explains in simple terms how to tie a rope halter.
- HYPP Survival Guide: Learn how to prepare for and deal with a horse affected by HYPP.
- Showmanship Basics: Learn the fundamentals of showmanship so your next pattern is perfect.
There are more FREE reports where these came from. Check them out today!
Want even more great horse updates? Sign up for our FREE e-newsletters!