February 5, 2013
Check out the 10 most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily this month!
America’s Horse Daily has dozens of FREE reports to help you become a better rider, trainer, competitor and horse owner. Download as many free reports as you’d like, and print copies for your barn, home and trailer. Share them with family and friends, and have a blast in the barn this summer!
- Horse Color and Markings Chart – The AQHA Horse Color and Markings Chart has a world of horse markings and color information packed onto just one page.
- Showmanship Basics – Trainers Brad and Valerie Keams give you tips and tricks about every aspect of showmanship from basic maneuvers to picking out the right show halter for your horse.
- How to Make a Rope Halter – Two experts at Columbia Basin Knot Company shared with The American Quarter Horse Journal their 34-step process for making a quality homemade rope halter.
- How to Build a Mounting Block – AQHA consulted an expert woodworker for a homemade mounting block that can become a staple of your barn aisle or arena.
- Horse Trailer Loading Tips – Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a
horse to load into a trailer.
- Become a Horse Color Coat Expert – Learn all of the approved American Quarter Horse colors and the infinite possibilities for your future foals.
- HYPP Survival Guide – Learn how to prepare for and deal with a horse affected by HYPP.
- How to Tie a Rope Halter – Expert tack maker Dennis Moreland explains in simple terms how to tie a rope halter.
- Laminitis Treatment – Dr. Micheal Steward, a veterinarian in Shawnee, Oklahoma, explains how he finds success with placing wooden shoes on laminitic horses.
- Guide to Registering a Quarter Horse – Registering an American Quarter Horse is easy with this informative report.
There are more FREE reports where these came from! Check them out today!
Add a Comment