July 17, 2013
Check out the 10 most popular FREE reports on America’s Horse Daily this month!
Are you confused about your horse’s true coat color or markings? Ready to go to a show, but aren’t sure how to clip your horse safely? Having difficulty getting your horse to load in a trailer? America’s Horse Daily has dozens of FREE reports to help you.
These FREE reports are full of tips and tricks for all aspects of riding, training and horse care. Download as many as you want and keep them at the barn, in your trailer, or saddle bag for handy use!
They’re quick to download, easy to print and fun to share with your friends. Here are the top-10 most popular reports on Daily right now:
- Horse Color and Markings Chart – The AQHA Horse Color and Markings Chart has a world of horse markings and color information packed onto just one page.
- Become a Horse Coat Color Expert – Learn all of the approved American Quarter Horse colors and the infinite possibilities for your future foals.
- EPM Report – The American Quarter Horse Racing Journal explains how EPM is transmitted, prevention techniques, the symptoms and treatment options for this neurological disease.
- Showmanship Basics – Trainers Brad and Valerie Keams give you tips and tricks about every aspect of showmanship from basic maneuvers to picking out the right show halter for your horse.
- Horse Clipping Tips – AQHA Professional Horseman Randy Jacobs offers his tried-and-true advice on setting yourself up for clipping success, even if that’s not what your horse has in mind.
- How to Build a Mounting Block – AQHA consulted an expert woodworker for a homemade mounting block that can become a staple of your barn aisle or arena.
- Horse Trailer Loading Tips – Bill Van Norman gives tips on how to keep your temper while training a horse to load into a trailer.
- How to Tie a Rope Halter – Expert tack maker Dennis Moreland explains in simple terms how to tie a rope halter.
- Laminitis Treatment – Dr. Micheal Steward, a veterinarian in Shawnee, Oklahoma, explains how he finds success with placing wooden shoes on laminitic horses.
- HYPP Survival Guide – Learn how to prepare for and deal with a horse affected by HYPP.
There are more FREE reports where these came from! Check them out today!